10 WordPress Plugins Every Website Need
Image Credits – GETONLINENOLA
Top 10 WordPress Plugins for your Business
WordPress is awesome. A successful WordPress plugin will help you skyrocket the popularity of your online company. However, since the WordPress plugin directory contains over 50,000+ plugins, this guide has selected the best free WordPress plugins for your website.
WordPress is a free and open-source Content Management System written in PHP that works in conjunction with a MySQL or MariaDB database.
Plugins can be included in WordPress. Plugins are applications that can be used in WordPress. They allow you to expand the functionality of your website. Plugins helps you in optimizing your site for search engines, protecting it from spammers, and improving user experience. Every company has different requirements, however, there are certain plugins that every WordPress website should have, regardless of industry.
Here are TEN FREE WordPress plugins you need to start using today
- Jetpack by WordPress – Security, results, marketing, and design software — Jetpack was created by WordPress experts to make WordPress pages safer and quicker, as well as to assist you in growing your traffic.
- WPForms – WPForms enables you to quickly build beautiful contact forms, comment forms, membership forms, payment forms, and other types of forms for your website.
- Yoast SEO – Yoast SEO Free includes everything you need to handle your SEO, while the Yoast SEO Premium plugin and its extensions provide even more features and functionality.
- Google XML Sitemaps – Use this plugin to significantly boost SEO by creating custom XML sitemaps that will assist search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Ask.com in further indexing the pages.
- MonsterInsights – MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics WordPress Plugin. With a few taps, you can unlock all advanced Google analytics monitoring features in MonsterInsights.
- Akismet Anti-Spam – Akismet scans your comments and communication form submissions against our global spam index to avoid inappropriate content from being published on your blog. On your blog’s “Comments” admin screen, you can check the comment spam it detects.
- WP Super Cache – WP Super Cache plugin converts your dynamic WordPress blog into static HTML files. Instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more costly WordPress PHP files, your webserver would support the created html file.
- Smush Image Compression and Optimization – Optimize images, enable lazy load, resize, compress, and boost Google Page Speed with the unbelievably powerful and completely free WordPress image smusher, brought to you by the WPMU DEV super team!
- Elementor Page Builder – Elementor Website Builder has a unique toolkit that allows you to design a fully functional website in a completely new and visual way. This is the most popular mobile site creator for building ideal responsive websites, with options ranging from different font size, padding, and margin per screen to reverse column ordering.
- Shared Counts – Shared Counts is a wonderful social networking button that allows you to insert share buttons before or after post material using a quick short code. It’s a must-have for any blog looking to capitalize on a viral story.
One thought on “10 WordPress Plugins Every Website Need”
Comments are closed.